After a cockroach crept into his ear during a hotel stay, the man lost his hearing.

According to a lawsuit filed March 21, an Ohio man lost his hearing after a cockroach crept into his ear while he was sleeping at a motel in the Myrtle Beach region.

According to the lawsuit, Todd VanSickle of Glenmont, Ohio, stayed at the Sands Ocean Club Resort on July 30, 2021. He alleges that a bug crept into his ear and caused severe agony while he was sleeping.

Sands Ocean Club is accused of being irresponsible in neglecting to examine for cockroaches and having a pest control service, according to the lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, the property owners neglected to clean his room and keep the surrounding area safe.

According to the lawsuit, VanSickle argues that the hotel’s negligence led him to spend medical bills as well as ongoing suffering and anguish.

According to the lawsuit, VanSickle’s regular routine at home and at work has been disrupted as a result of the occurrence.

VanSickle is seeking undisclosed monetary compensation.

Published
Categorized as News

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *