A 2-year-old girl died after eating a poisoned biscuit that had been thrown to quiet a barking dog.

A two-year-old child died after consuming a poison-laced cookie that was allegedly thrown into her yard to quiet the family’s barking dog.

Heidy Valeria, two, died on February 3 after stopping breathing twice while medics struggled to rescue her in Mexico’s Jalisco state.

She had been admitted to the hospital two days prior after consuming a portion of the poisoned cookie outside her home.

The cause of tiny Heidy’s poisoning, according to local official Epigmenio Carrillo, is still unknown.

According to local media, the dog and a six-year-old girl who was purportedly playing with the child both suffered from the same problems.

The little one stopped breathing twice as a result of the poison

According to a local, “The reality is that the news has taken the entire community by surprise. When it became known what had transpired, social media erupted.”

Residents in Tototlan have expressed their horror on social media, accusing an enraged neighbor of poisoning the child while attempting to kill the family’s dog, which barked a lot.

Officials stated that they will make a declaration as soon as the facts were available.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *